Custom Search

FoodBuzz Advertisements

Monday, March 2, 2009

T-Bowl


My Ratings: 2 Stars

Cuisine: International
Location: 3F-43 Queensbay Mall, Penang
Non Halal
RM10-20 per person

Well, the first thing that comes into my mind is Taboo. Why on earth there is a restaurant theme based on daily mornig ritual. How apetising can it be? I can "taste" the toilet in my tongue just thinking about going to eat there. Anyway, if the Taiwanese can do it successfully, why can't this Penang restaurant do it equally?

Well I did go there and try it out. I has Chicken Boxing (RM6.90) for entry and Curry Chicken baked rice (RM13.90). I orederedthe baked rice coz it come is a toilet bowl presentation. Well, food portion was a little smaller than I expected. The taste is OK. Nothing special really.....

The atmosphere and the quality of furnishing is also nothing spectacular. I felt the deco was quite "cheap" The toilet bowls when we sat is the basic ones which is common in every house hold. I tot I would get to see or experience something more......maybe a well design toilet bowl with beautiful designs given I paid "extra" for the value of the food I am getting.
It is just a gimmick. I would not think of going there on a regular basis. Once is enuf for me.

For more information, go to their website

My rate is all 2-star for food, atmosphere and service

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what celebrities are consuming to stay young & healthy!

Find out what celebrities are consuming to stay young & healthy!
Brazilian Cupuacu Fruit - Nature's No.1 Superfood

Branded!

Penang Has It All

Custom Search