Custom Search

FoodBuzz Advertisements

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tiffins @ The Grand Plaza Parkroyal

My Rating: 5 Stars

Cuisine: International
Location: The Grand Plaza Parkroyal, Penang
RM150-200 per person without wine

I like the food, ambience and service. I give it a 5-star rating for each category but I only give value for money only a 3-star rating coz the prices are slightly high for my standard. Entry starts at RM35++. Be prepare to pay more if you add wine to your order. Wine cost from RM170++But to up the value I ordered the food item which had "extra performance". What I mean the waiter cooks/prepares the food in front of you. And I share the entry and dessert with my wife.

Also i have the Plaza Privilege membership which discounts your food bill. I ordered the Ceaser Salad for entry, Crepe Suzzette for dessert and the duck breast while YC had the seafood bisque.I also like the little extras like pallete washers like sorbets presented in a martini glasses and selection of bread to accompany your entry which defines what a real fine dining is supposed to be.

The down side is the food variety of selection and the annoying wooden flooring section which makes a hell a lot of noise as people walk on it. I would have prefer they carpeted the whole restaurant. Great service from the floor crew. Always at your service but still allow moments of privacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what celebrities are consuming to stay young & healthy!

Find out what celebrities are consuming to stay young & healthy!
Brazilian Cupuacu Fruit - Nature's No.1 Superfood

Branded!

Penang Has It All

Custom Search