Custom Search

FoodBuzz Advertisements

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chilli's

My Rating: 4 Stars

Cuisine: Tex-mex
Location: G-Hotel, Penang
RM40-50 per person

I like the ambience. I can not really tell the difference between the Chilli's in the States and here except the waiters here are all local. The entry prices are quite high. Be prepared to pay around RM20+ for an entry dish but be warned. Even the entry size protion is huge. So be cautious of how much you can really stuff down your throat before you order My suggestion is to start your order with entry and then order your mains after entry to help you gauge if you have enuf food or not.

I had the cheessy nacho chicken quesada entry with a side ceasar and guava juice. Overall I think my bill alone is around RM40++I gave the value of 4-stars coz it has some items that is bottomless like the crisps and drinks. Pay a little more but I had a few rounds which I think justify the value. By the way, kids below 12 eat FREE when their parents one a main meal from Chilli's. For the kid's free meal consists of a hot dog with fries and bottomless soda drinks

I like the ambience atthe bar. Bright neon lights with the Magarita theme. The down side I think is the size of the table. A bit too narrow for me if I chose to have my entry and mains plus drink on the table. And I also think that there is not much room in the restaurant for big parties. I remembered having the giant onion as a entry dish in the US and I like it very much but I guess they took it off from the local menu. Service is good. The manager comes to each table to ask for and hear any complaints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what celebrities are consuming to stay young & healthy!

Find out what celebrities are consuming to stay young & healthy!
Brazilian Cupuacu Fruit - Nature's No.1 Superfood

Branded!

Penang Has It All

Custom Search