Custom Search

FoodBuzz Advertisements

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Durianology

It's the durian season in Penang and one spot on the island is beaming with the fruit. Known as the King of Fruits is abudant in Balik Pulau (south-weat corner of the island). So for all true durian lovers, here is a list of well known types of durian available in Balik Pulau. Now we have a reference of what to order and not look so dumb when comes the time to order. I wondered where is D24?

Thanks to an unknown author (I got the facts from an e-mail chain circulating in the internet) who decided to record all the types of durian he encountered during AsiaExplorers Durian Feast in 2007..... Enjoy! Feast your eyes and wipe off that drool!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I got this email too and every year during durian season it gonna be circulated like fire through emails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah very imformative...
    I only know how to eat...what ever name or 'D'. haha. sweet or bitter also good for me!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitter OK for me. Sweet is even better but best of all I love the ones that taste like rum or some liquer....

    ReplyDelete

Find out what celebrities are consuming to stay young & healthy!

Find out what celebrities are consuming to stay young & healthy!
Brazilian Cupuacu Fruit - Nature's No.1 Superfood

Branded!

Penang Has It All

Custom Search